NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Globus Maritime Limited (GLBS) shares are up 8% to $3.93 in trading on Monday.
The increase follows the dry bulk shipping company's shares being upgraded to "buy" from "hold" by Wunderlich Securities.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks
The firm raised the price target of the stock to $5 from $4, suggesting a 37% increase from its Monday opening price.
The upgrade comes after the company released its fourth quarter 2013 earnings report last Thursday.
"Globus (GLBS) reported 4Q13 results on Thursday, April 10, and posted encouraging numbers on the back of strong spot market activity," analyst Nicolas Bender said in the note. "However, the FFA market holds signs of optimism, and vessel prices have risen considerably despite choppy underlying freight conditions. Indeed, at current levels, we believe Globus's NAV now provides attractive valuation."
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV