NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Pandora Media (P) rose Monday after SunTrust initiated coverage on the streaming radio service with a "buy" rating.
The firm set a $34 price target, which represents an approximately 34% upside from Friday's closing price of $25.31. SunTrust said in a research note it believes Pandora's risk/reward is currently attractive.
"We expect Pandora to remain the clear leader in Internet radio and initiate with a Buy rating based on: 1) $2B+ revenue potential driven by monetization, not predicated on user growth; 2) opportunity presented by the recent pullback in the shares; and 3) longer-term optionality given platform scale," the firm wrote in its note.
The stock was up 1.34% to $25.65 at 12:44 p.m. on Monday.Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV