NEW YORK, April 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Nissan today provided an early look at the all-new 2015 Nissan Murano prior to its world debut at the New York International Auto Show. The official reveal takes place on Wednesday, April 16th at a press conference at New York's Jacob Javits Center. The dramatic new Murano will be on display to the public at the show from Friday, April 18 through Sunday, April 27, 2014.
While the Nissan Murano has always stood out from ordinary crossovers with its refined yet daring and futuristic design, the new third-generation Murano kicks it up many notches with its concept car-like styling, premium interior and advanced, purposeful technology.
"At Nissan, we create concept vehicles with an eye toward production, rather than just for entertaining auto show audiences," said Andy Palmer, chief planning officer and executive vice president, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. "Likely few people who saw Resonance in its North American International Auto Show debut imagined that we could build such a futuristic design. But here it is, ready to hit Nissan showrooms less than 24 months later."
As the halo vehicle for Nissan's expanding range of bold crossovers and SUVs, the latest Murano also expresses a new Nissan design direction – including its V-motion front end, LED boomerang lights and the unique "floating" roof.The breakthrough exterior design carries into the interior, which offers an engaging social lounge feel through features such as the refined lower-height instrument panel, wide center console, advanced NASA-inspired Zero Gravity front and outboard rear seating, and the airy atmosphere created by the large windows and oversized Power Panoramic Moonroof.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV