- What it's like to be a pilot: The F-35, F-22 and F-16 flight simulators will allow students to "take to the skies".
- What it's like to pilot a spacecraft: Visitors can rendezvous with an asteroid at the Orion Human Space Flight Simulator, where they'll use actual flight controls to pilot the Orion Capsule.
- What it's like to live on Mars: The Lockheed Martin Phoenix Mars Lander exhibit will feature the Mars One missions. Attendees will be able to take a photo of "living" on Mars and post it on social media.
- What it's like to live in Antarctica : Students can wear cold weather gear and learn what it is like to live and work in the coldest place on earth.
- Robot Rescue Challenge: Visitors can control a blimp through a challenging course to rescue a stranded team member and learn the different ways to control robots using state-of-the-art robotic technology.
- Robots in a band! KMel Robotics created a team of precision-controlled, intricately coordinated flying vehicles that will be playing a variety of off-the-shelf and homemade instruments. The creators of these musical robots will be available to talk with students.
- Interactive Weather Wall: Visitors can record their own weather segment with The Weather Channel and take home a DVD of their personalized recording!
Lockheed Martin To Offer Real-life Science And Technology Experiences For Students At USA Science & Engineering Festival
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.