Textainer Group Holdings Limited (NYSE:TGH) (“Textainer”), the world’s largest lessor of intermodal containers based on fleet size, today announced that it will report results for the first quarter of 2014 at 9:00 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, May 6, 2014.
Investors’ Conference Call and Webcast
Textainer will hold a conference call at 11:00 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, May 6, 2014 to discuss Textainer’s first-quarter 2014 results. A webcast of the call can be accessed on Textainer’s Investor Relations web site. For callers in the U.S. the dial-in number for the conference call is 888-895-5271; for callers outside the U.S. the dial-in number for the conference call is 847-619-6547 and the call number is 37094031. An archive of the Webcast will be available one hour after the live call through May 5, 2015. To access the live Webcast or archive, please visit Textainer’s Investor Relations website at http://investor.textainer.com.
About Textainer Group Holdings LimitedTextainer Group Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries (“Textainer”) is the world's largest lessor of intermodal containers based on fleet size. Textainer has more than 2 million containers, representing more than 3 million TEU, in its owned and managed fleet. Textainer leases dry freight, dry freight specialized, and refrigerated containers. Textainer is one of the largest purchasers of new containers as well as one of the largest sellers of used containers. Textainer leases containers to approximately 400 shipping lines and other lessees, sells containers to more than 1,100 customers and provides services worldwide via a network of regional and area offices, as well as independent depots. More information is available on the Company’s website at http://www.textainer.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV