BATTLE CREEK, Mich., April 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- "Mama always knows best!" is a quote that every young mom remembers while growing up. Moms, young and old, often turn to their own mothers (and extended family) for advice and now Kellogg's® is extending that community by bringing Latina moms together with Dias Grandiosos.
Kellogg's is taking a fresh approach to reaching and connecting with Hispanic families through stories about food, family and culture from real Latina moms. The digital age is inspiring moms to look for family advice online just as often as they do offline, and Kellogg's® is answering that call with Dias Grandiosos, a new digital platform featuring recipes, tips, articles, and original content designed for Latinas and their families . Dias Grandiosos is a unique online community that focuses on empowering and inspiring Hispanic women by bringing them joy and optimism to their everyday moments.
With 80 percent of Latinas using the internet to inform their purchases, moms are constantly looking for additional resources to help in the decision-making process. Whether it is a new breakfast recipe or advice on how to convince kids to eat healthier, Dias Grandiosos hosts a wealth of information, making it easy for families to get recipes, inspiration, and solutions to make today and everyday great.
"Dias Grandiosos is grounded in the understanding that Latinas are trying to find balance between maintaining their cultural heritage while embracing a more American lifestyle," says Christopher Rivera, Associate Director, Multicultural Brand Marketing. "We help her find this balance through deliciously nutritious recipes, compelling articles, and relatable stories about real Hispanic women and their families with topics that she cares about and that are relevant to our brands."Dias Grandiosos makes it easy for moms to get the information they need to make today and everyday great. Moms can access the community virtually anywhere - on their browser, smart phone, or tablet, ensuring they never miss a moment to become inspired. The information on Dias Grandiosos is provided by real Latinas, making this new community a unique one. Moms have access to authentic and relatable stories from Latinas just like them, as well as a platform to share what they've learned about how to find balance within their everyday lives. In addition to recipes and tips, Dias Grandiosos will feature inspirational stories of family togetherness from real Latina moms to bring a ray of sunshine to others in their daily lives. Suggested Tweets:
- http://ctt.ec/ya93M Learn how to make every day great, one moment at a time with @Kellogg_US Dias Grandiosos!
- http://ctt.ec/4Gt6C Head over to www.DiasGrandiosos.com to get inspired and find your ray of sunshine!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV