Regions Bank (NYSE:RF) today announced that Terry Katon has been appointed executive managing director and head of Regions Bank Capital Markets.
Previously Katon was managing director and group head of the commercial syndications business and head of origination for Regions’ broker-dealer subsidiary, Regions Securities, LLC. Katon will continue to lead these businesses in his new role.
Regions Capital Markets provides derivative, foreign exchange, loan syndication, real estate capital markets, broker-dealer activities and corporate and structured finance services to meet the needs of growing and established companies. Regions’ highly experienced team serves small business, commercial, real estate and specialized industry vertical clients including the energy, healthcare, transportation, restaurant, technology, defense and consumer sectors. The business is based in Atlanta, Ga., with professionals in Charlotte, N.C.; Memphis, Tenn. and Birmingham, Ala.
“Capital Markets continues to be a strategic growth area within our business as more companies look to Regions for products, services and expertise to help them manage and expand their operations,” said John Asbury, head of Regions’ Business Services Group. “Since joining Regions in 2009, Terry has played a significant role in building capacity in our commercial syndications business and I’m confident his leadership will allow us to continue to grow our Capital Markets capabilities to meet more client needs.”Katon has more than 20 years of banking experience as a seasoned debt capital markets executive. He joined Regions in 2009 as managing director and group head of the commercial syndications business. Under his leadership, Regions has been a top 15 U.S. bookrunner in loan syndications since 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV