Stock Comments / EPS Changes
Atwood Oceanics (ATW) 12-month price target was lowered at Barclays to $69. Driven by lower dayrate expectations, Barclays said.
Quest Diagnostics (DGX) numbers were boosted at Credit Suisse. Twelve-month price target is now $62. Estimates were also increased given better reimbursement trends and the Solstas purchase, Credit Suisse said. Neutral rating.
International Paper (IP) 12-month price target was cut at Barclays to $54. Increased cost inputs and interrupted production, Barclays said.JPMorgan Chase (JPM) 12-month price target was cut to $63 at UBS. EPS momentum is not robust, but company is well-capitalized and well-positioned for improving economic conditions, UBS said. Buy rating. Wells Fargo (WFC) price target, EPS estimates were increased at UBS. First-quarter EPS beat consensus, and company is expected to remain profitable in the mortgage business, UBS said. Twelve-month price target is $50. Neutral rating. Wells Fargo numbers were raised at Sterne Agee. Twelve-month price target is now $51. Estimates were also increased, Company continues to see healthy deposit flows and lower expenses, Sterne Agee said. Neutral rating. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV