NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
Accorda (ACOR) was upgraded at FBR Capital Markets to outperform from market perform. Valuation call, based on a $47 price target, FBR Capital Markets said.
Allegheny (ATI) was upgraded at Sterne Agee to neutral from underperform. Twelve-month price target is $39. Pricing trends are improving, Sterne Agee said.
Bloomin Brands (BLMN) was upgraded at Deutsche Bank to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $27. Stock is attractive, following the recent market pullback, Deutsche bank said.Boston Scientific (BSX) was upgraded to buy at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. Twelve-month price target is $16. Stock has come off its highs, but the company has an attractive pipeline, BofA/Merrill Lynch said. Community Health (CYH) was upgraded at Oppenheimer to outperform from perform. Twelve-month price target is $55. Company has compelling long-term earnings growth opportunity, Oppenheimer said. Ecopetrol (EC) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV