3 Simple Ways to Keep Your Retirement Savings Strong
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Despite a rocky economy and a stock market returning pennies on the dollar so far in 2014, we're seeing some good news on the personal retirement front.
A study from Financial Finesse, an online money management website, reports that American workers are "more focused" on their money issues, especially their retirement planning.
All the news isn't good, though. According to Financial Finesse, 42% of survey respondents say they are concerned they will not reach future financial goals, versus 35% in 2012.
Maybe that's why so many workers are more energized about their retirement savings.
- 47% have taken a risk tolerance assessment, versus 44% in 2012.
- 36% say they rebalance their investment accounts, versus 31% in 2012.
- 47% are maximizing all available federal tax credits and deductions, up from 44% in 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV