Ultimate Software (Nasdaq: ULTI), a leading cloud provider of people management solutions, announced today that more than 1,500 of its customers attended the company’s annual customer and partner forum, held April 8-11 at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas.
The conference featured opportunities for Ultimate’s customers to expand their knowledge of Ultimate’s technology and solutions, take hands-on training, collaborate with other UltiPro users, and interact closely with Ultimate’s leadership and industry influencers. Themed “The New Generation of Work,” the conference offered attendees more than 100 sessions enabling Ultimate’s customers to gain a greater understanding of the new technologies and trends that can impact their work and help them increase their effectiveness.
“Every year, Connections is a very exciting time for us as we have unique opportunities to build even deeper relationships with our thousands of customers,” said Scott Scherr, president, CEO, and founder of Ultimate Software. “We are again very pleased to see record-breaking attendance at this year’s customer conference, and we hope that every participant had an enjoyable, positive, and rewarding experience.”
“This is my first year attending the Connections Conference, and I am very excited to have the opportunity to learn about Ultimate’s roadmap and trends in the HR technology industry,” said Charmaine Marcoux, director of human resources at Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada, located in Toronto. “I appreciate the opportunity to have face-to-face interactions with other customers and Ultimate’s teams as we learn more about how to maximize the business benefits from UltiPro.”Keynote speakers for this year’s conference included Ultimate’s CEO Scott Scherr, Ultimate’s chief technology officer Adam Rogers, as well as:
- Jason Dorsey, a.k.a., The Gen Y Guy ®, who shared his insights on how to effectively manage the five distinct generations that are comprising the workforce of the present and future.
- Patrick Lencioni, founder/president of The Table Group and best-selling author on business management and team management, who discussed best practices for organizational health, workforce dysfunction, employee engagement, and passion for teamwork.
- Aimee Mullins, a renowned Paralympics athlete who set world records in 100- and 200-meter dash events, as well as the long jump, who shared her inspirational story.
- Google: Supporting and Meeting Major Corporate Goals
- Bloomin’ Brands: Strategic Talent Management
- Granite Services: Global Impact
- DineEquity: Achievement in Return on Investment
- Archdiocese of Washington: Success in Activating UltiPro
- Concord Hospitality: Partnership
- West-Ward Pharmaceuticals: Analytics for Measurable Returns
- Kemper Corporation and Quicken Loans: Achievement in Technology (tie)
- Videology: Teamwork
- LivingSocial: Best Overall Submission