Another noteworthy development today was the low print in the StockTwits' General Sentiment indicator that I privately maintain, derived from in-house StockTwits data (Here's more info on how it is calculated). As of midnight last night, the indicator was at its lowest levels since I began tracking six months ago.
Each previous time we've pierced the 3.0 level, markets have bounced. Is this time different?Cashtaggers are starting to point out 'oversold' indications, too.
Small caps haven't been this oversold since Nov 2012. $IWM $TZA http://stks.co/e0Qvs -- Ivaylo Ivanhoff (@ivanhoff) Apr. 11 at 12:58 PM
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV