Questar Corp. (NYSE: STR) will host a teleconference and webcast to discuss first-quarter results beginning at 9:30 a.m. ET (7:30 a.m. MT) on Wednesday, April 30, 2014. Ronald W. Jibson, Questar chairman, president and CEO, and Kevin W. Hadlock, executive vice president and CFO, will make presentations. Questar plans to issue its first-quarter earnings release Tuesday, April 29, 2014, after the market closes.
Interested persons may dial (800) 309-9491 for domestic calls or (973) 200-3371 for international calls approximately 5-10 minutes prior to the teleconference. You will be asked to provide the conference ID number, 57909468. Interested persons may also listen to the webcast online at the Questar website, www.questar.com. A podcast will also be available for download following the webcast at www.questar.com. A replay of the teleconference will be available on the website, accessed by clicking on Investors>News, Events & Presentations>Calendar. A telephone audio replay will be available two hours after the call on April 30, 2014 through May 3, 2014, by calling (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 and then pressing ID #57909468.
Questar is a Rockies-based integrated natural gas company with an enterprise value of about $5.6 billion and three complementary lines of business:
- Questar Gas Company provides retail gas distribution in Utah, Wyoming, and Idaho;
- Wexpro Company develops and produces natural gas from cost-of-service reserves for Questar Gas customers; and
- Questar Pipeline Company operates interstate natural gas pipelines and storage facilities in the western U.S. and provides other energy services.
Questar is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV