Finerman said the next catalyst for Hospira (HSP) won't come until it reports earnings. The stock closed higher by 2%.
Goodrich Petroleum (GDP) soared 30%. Nathan found bullish options activity in the stock after a trader bought 20,000 June $22.50 call options for $3.90 per contract. The break-even point for the trade is at $26.40 per share on June expiration.
Finerman said Macy's (M) has good management and a reasonable valuation. She was a buyer at $55.
Adami said Amgen (AMGN) should trade at 17 times forward earnings, not 13 times forward earnings (which it currently does). Based on a valuation of 17 times forward earnings, the stock should be trading closer to $147.To trade the solar industry, Nathan was a buyer of First Solar (FSLR) over SolarCity (SCTY) because First Solar has realistic expectations from analysts. Finerman said investors could buy CVS Caremark (CVS) at current levels. For their final trades, Kelly was a buyer of Microsoft MSFT with a "tight" stop-loss, while Finerman was a buyer of JPM. Nathan was a seller of the iShares MSCI Germany ETF (EWG) via long put options and Adami was buying Paychex (PAYX), which he called "dirt cheap." -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV