Adami said investors can buy Facebook and hold it into earnings on April 23. He was also a buyer of Amazon (AMZN) at current levels and ahead of earnings.
Between the two stocks, Nathan was a buyer of 3D Systems, despite how poorly it traded on Monday.
Twitter (TWTR) insiders announced they would not be selling their holdings when 474.4 million additional shares unlock on May 5.Kelly said investors can buy Twitter so long as $40 continues to act as support. Sam Hamadeh, founder and CEO of PrivCo, said Weibo (WB) will likely price between $17 to $19, making the stock severely undervalued when the same valuation metrics of Twitter are applied. Weibo -- known by many as the Twitter of China -- was profitable last year and should trade for at least $30, he argued. Even at these levels, the stock is still cheap, he concluded. Dennis Gartman, editor and publisher of The Gartman Letter, was a guest on the show. Despite many claiming the oil supply continues to increase, oil prices continue moving higher. He reasoned that even though oil production is growing, the global economy is "doing quite well," driving demand and prices higher. He added the Chinese economy appears to be doing well and optimism in the U.S. and Europe is still improving. Adami said he still likes gold at current levels. WebMD Health Corp. (WBMD) soared 16% and was the first stock on the show's "Pops & Drops" segment. Adami said he would be a seller, not a buyer, at current levels. GoGo (GOGO) dropped 8%. Kelly said he would avoid the stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV