MCKINNEY, Texas, April 11, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Independent Bank Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:IBTX), the holding company for Independent Bank, will hold a conference call to discuss first quarter results on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 8:30 a.m. EDT. Participants will include David Brooks, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Torry Berntsen, President and Chief Operating Officer and Michelle Hickox, EVP and Chief Financial Officer. The related press release will be issued prior to the call at 7:30 a.m. EDT.
Conference Call Details
The call can be accessed by calling 1-877-303-7611 and by identifying the conference ID number 2757934 or by identifying Independent Bank Group 1 st Quarter Earnings Call. A recording of the conference call will be available from April 30, 2014 through May 6th, 2014 by accessing our website, www.ibtx.com .About Independent Bank Group Independent Bank Group, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Independent Bank, provides a wide range of relationship-driven commercial banking products and services tailored to meet the needs of businesses, professionals and individuals. Independent Bank Group operates 30 full service banking locations with 22 located in the Dallas/North Texas region and eight located in the Austin/Central Texas region. As of December 31, 2013, Independent Bank Group had total assets of $2.165 billion, total loans of $1.709 billion and total deposits of $1.710 billion.
CONTACT: Analysts/Investors: Torry Berntsen President and Chief Operating Officer (972) 562-9004 email@example.com Michelle Hickox Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (972) 562-9004 firstname.lastname@example.org Media: Eileen Ponce Marketing Director (469) 742-9437 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV