When it comes to a mess at home or in the office, paper clutter can be the most unsettling. It represents lingering decisions and remaining to-dos. It consists of documents that you might need in the future and others you fear losing. Today, Xerox (NYSE: XRX) unveiled two document scanning and organizing solutions to help avoid paper clutter forever.
- Software to organize receipts, forms, contracts, records (and anything else cluttering your desk), create and edit PDF files, and automatically convert paper into digital files that are text-searchable.
- Cloud storage to avoid file loss with continuous cloud back up.
- E-book “Creating the Nearly Paperless Office” that explains in plain-English how to better capture, access and share your paper documents as digital files.
“A filing system is only effective if you can find everything you need, when you need it,” said John Capurso, president and CEO at Visioneer ®, a Xerox licensing partner. “It's all too easy to let incoming mail, bills, receipts, medical and insurance forms and magazine articles turn into piles of chaos.”
With Xerox Digital Organizers, documents once stuck in a filing cabinet or on an individual laptop can be retrieved from anywhere via cloud storage. “Now it’s possible to reach the level of organization you’ve always dreamed of,” Capurso said.Xerox Digital Desktop Organizer The Xerox Digital Desktop Organizer has at its core a sheetfed scanner that can scan up to 25 pages per minute or 44 in duplex (two-sided) mode and includes a 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) that handles everything from business cards to letter size documents. It has an exceptionally small footprint and will fit comfortably on any desk. Scanning to any one of 9 preset “destinations” is as simple as pressing a single button, eliminating confusion and decisions to simply scan a document.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV