Constellation Energy Partners LLC (NYSE MKT: CEP) today announced that CEP’s 2013 annual meeting of unitholders will be held on June 17, 2014, beginning at 8:00 a.m. local time at the offices of Andrews Kurth LLP, 600 Travis, Suite 4200, Houston, Texas 77002.
Unitholders of record at the close of business on May 12, 2014 will be eligible to vote on matters presented in CEP's proxy statement. A preliminary proxy statement was filed by CEP with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 4, 2014.
About Constellation Energy Partners LLC
Constellation Energy Partners LLC (“CEP”) is a limited liability company focused on the acquisition, development and production of oil and natural gas properties, as well as related midstream assets. The company’s proved reserves are located in the Cherokee Basin in Oklahoma and Kansas, the Woodford Shale in the Arkoma Basin in Oklahoma, the Central Kansas Uplift in Kansas, and in Texas and Louisiana. Additional information on CEP can be found in the company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and on the company’s Web site ( http://www.constellationenergypartners.com).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV