Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (NYSE: CTB) will announce first quarter 2014 financial results before market open Friday, May 2, 2014. Management will discuss the financial results on a conference call beginning at 11 a.m. EDT that same day.
Individuals may access a live webcast of the conference call at http://coopertire.com/Investors.aspx or at http://www.media-server.com/m/p/9ad6qmqc. Within two hours following the conference call, the webcast will be archived and available for 30 days at these websites.
Questions may be directed to Cooper Investor Relations at 419.424.4165 or by emailing email@example.com.
About Cooper Tire & Rubber CompanyCooper Tire & Rubber Company (NYSE: CTB) is the parent company of a global family of companies that specialize in the design, manufacture, marketing, and sales of passenger car and light truck tires. Cooper has joint ventures, affiliates and subsidiaries that also specialize in medium truck, motorcycle and racing tires. Cooper's headquarters is in Findlay, Ohio, with manufacturing, sales, distribution, technical and design facilities within its family of companies located in 11 countries around the world. For more information on Cooper, visit www.coopertire.com, www.facebook.com/coopertire or www.twitter.com/coopertire.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV