CARMEL, Ind., April 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO) today announced that it will report results for the first quarter of 2014 before the market opens on Monday, April 28, 2014. The company will host a conference call to discuss results at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time the same day.
CNO also announced it expects to file a Form 8-K on or about April 22, 2014 to disclose the historical reporting impact of the previously announced agreement to sell Conseco Life Insurance Company on the business segments as well as discontinued operations associated with the transaction.
The webcast of the conference call can be accessed through the Investors section of the company's website http://ir.CNOinc.com. Participants should go to the website at least 15 minutes before the event to register and download any necessary software.
About CNO Financial GroupCNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO) is a holding company. Our insurance subsidiaries – principally Bankers Life and Casualty Company, Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company and Washington National Insurance Company – primarily serve middle-income pre-retiree and retired Americans by helping them protect against financial adversity and provide for a more secure retirement. For more information, visit CNO online at www.CNOinc.com.SOURCE CNO Financial Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV