NASHVILLE, Tenn., April 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- Features updated exterior appearance with "Nissan family" front end styling for a more substantial presence
- Interior enhancements deliver a refined, more contemporary appearance; Bluetooth ® Hands-free Phone System now standard on all models
- New content added to S, S Plus and SV grades, revised SL Tech Package features NissanConnect SM with Navigation and Mobile Apps
- Goes on sale April 16 th with the lowest starting MSRP* in the United States** of $11,990 USD
Nissan today revealed photography and details of the new 2015 Nissan Versa Sedan, the best-selling vehicle for four years in a row*** in the highly competitive sub-compact segment. The 2015 Versa Sedan makes its debut next Wednesday, April 16 th at the New York International Auto Show - the same day it arrives at Nissan dealers nationwide. The enhancements for the 2015 model year include new front and rear fascias, a range of interior refinements, and new grade level and packaging content.
"Versa Sedan is the entry point for the dynamic Nissan sedan lineup, attracting many first-time new car buyers to the brand," said Pierre Loing, vice president, Product Planning, Nissan North America, Inc. "It's critical that we keep Versa's look and feel fresh and its value equation high, with a rewarding driving and ownership experience."
Most prominent of the changes is the bold new front end treatment anchored by larger headlights, a more substantial looking fascia and standard chrome plating on the grille - all of which strengthen the family ties of the Versa Sedan with the Nissan stable mates - Sentra, Altima and Maxima.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts