- "Salesforce Tower represents an incredible milestone in our company's history—it will be the heart of our global headquarters in San Francisco," said Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO, salesforce.com. "We founded salesforce.com in San Francisco 15 years ago and this expansion of our urban campus represents our commitment to growing in the city."
- "I am proud and excited to be a part of this historic moment as we welcome salesforce.com to the Transbay neighborhood and to their iconic future home in the Innovation Capital of the World," said Mayor Ed Lee. "Salesforce.com is a tremendous partner to our City and our residents, bringing thousands of new jobs to San Francisco and solidifying the Transbay District as a leading destination for innovative companies. I want to thank Marc Benioff and salesforce.com for their commitment to start here, stay here and grow here in San Francisco and I can't wait to see Salesforce Tower added to our world famous skyline."
- "We are pleased that salesforce.com will be our anchor tenant at Salesforce Tower—a building that will have a transformative impact on the San Francisco skyline. We are committed to making Salesforce Tower the most important business address in San Francisco," said Mort Zuckerman, executive chairman, Boston Properties.
Salesforce.com Unveils Salesforce Tower, Dramatically Expanding Its Worldwide Headquarters In San Francisco
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.