PASADENA, Calif., April 11, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Green Dot Corporation (NYSE:GDOT) today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss first quarter 2014 financial results on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 5:00pm ET. A press release with first quarter 2014 financial results will be issued after the market closes that same day.
The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing(877) 300-8521, or for international callers (412) 317-6026. A replay will be available approximately two hours after the call concludes and can be accessed by dialing (877) 870-5176, or for international callers (858) 384-5517, and entering the conference ID 10044439. The replay will be available through Wednesday, May 7, 2014. The call will be webcast live from the Company's investor relations website at http://ir.greendot.com/.
About Green DotGreen Dot Corporation is a technology-centric, pro-consumer Bank Holding Company with a mission to reinvent personal banking for the masses. The company is the largest provider of prepaid debit card products and prepaid card reloading services in the United States, as well as a leader in mobile banking with its GoBank mobile bank account offering. Green Dot Corporation products are available to consumers at more than 90,000 retailers nationwide, online and via the leading app stores. The company is headquartered in Pasadena, California with its bank subsidiary, Green Dot Bank, located in Provo, Utah.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Christopher Mammone, 626-765-2427, IR@greendot.com Or Media Relations Brian Ruby, 203-682-8268, email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV