SHANGHAI, China, April 11, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RDA Microelectronics, Inc. (Nasdaq:RDA) (" RDA" or the " Company"), a fabless semiconductor company that designs, develops and markets wireless systems-on-chip and radio-frequency (RF) semiconductors for cellular, connectivity and broadcast applications, today announced it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2013 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 8, 2014. The annual report can be accessed on the Company's investor relations website at http://ir.rdamicro.com/.
The Company will provide a hard copy of its annual report containing the audited consolidated financial statements, free of charge, to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request. Requests should be directed to IR Department, RDA Microelectronics, Inc., 6/F, Building 4, 690 Bibo Road, Pudong, Shanghai 201203, People's Republic of China.
About RDA MicroelectronicsRDA Microelectronics is a fabless semiconductor company that designs, develops and markets wireless system-on-chip and radio-frequency semiconductors for cellular, connectivity and broadcast applications. The Company's product portfolio currently includes baseband, radio-frequency front-end modules, power amplifiers, transceivers, Bluetooth system-on-chip, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and FM combo chips, FM radio receivers, set-top box tuners, analog mobile television receivers, CMMB mobile television receivers, walkie-talkie transceivers and LNB satellite down converters. For additional information, please see the Company's website at http://www.rdamicro.com.
CONTACT: Lily Dong, Chief Financial Officer RDA Microelectronics, Inc. +86-21-5027-1108 firstname.lastname@example.org or Leanne Sievers, EVP Shelton Group Investor Relations 949-224-3874 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV