The future of ultra-premium land transportation is here, and it comes with a spacious interior that morphs to support an immersive entertainment experience or a business meeting with the swipe of a smartphone.
Ford today unveils the Transit Skyliner Concept luxury van, illustrating the unlimited flexibility, versatility and capability of the all-new Transit, which goes on sale this summer.
Transit Skyliner embodies the spirit of luxury motor coaches and builds on the heritage of custom vans, showing how Ford Transit can be transformed to fit the needs of limousines and high-end transportation services as well as commercial fleets, shuttle providers and small-business owners.
Inside, Transit Skyliner can transform into four dramatic modes – theater, business, reception and travel – with movable custom-designed “throne” seats that reposition automatically, controlled by a smartphone or tablet:
- Theater: Seats face the 52-inch retractable Stewart movie screen and recline for optimal cinematic viewing
- Business: Motorized table unfolds and leather-trimmed seats are gathered around it for face-to-face conversation
- Reception: Sliding door opens four feet wide and seats are arranged for easy entertaining while parked at an event
- Travel: Passengers can adjust their reclining seats and retractable footrests for ultimate comfort and solitude
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV