2. Electronic Arts Inc. ( EA): Develops, markets, publishes, and distributes game software and content for video game consoles, personal computers, mobile phones, tablets and electronic readers, hand held game players, and the Internet. Market cap at $8.55B, most recent closing price at $28.16.
3. Monsanto Co. ( MON): Provides agricultural products for farmers in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $60.13B, most recent closing price at $115.08. 4. Comcast Corporation ( CMCSA): Provides entertainment, information, and communications products and services in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $129.38B, most recent closing price at $49.79. (List compiled by James Dennin, a Kapitall Writer. Monthly returns sourced from Zacks Investment Research, all other data sourced from Finivz.)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts