Do you think fuel cell stocks will outperform? Use the links below to start your own research.
1. Ballard Power Systems Inc. ( BLDP): Engages in the design, development, manufacture, sale, and service of fuel cell products for motive and stationary power markets primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Germany. Market cap at $280.21M, most recent closing price at $2.82.
2. Plug Power Inc. ( PLUG): an alternative energy technology provider, is engaged in the design, development, manufacture, and commercialization of fuel cell systems for the industrial off-road markets worldwide. Market cap at $310.52M, most recent closing price at $3.69.(Written by Chris Lau, a Kapitall contributor. All data sourced from Zacks Investment Research.)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts