Do you think fuel cell stocks will outperform? Use the links below to start your own research.
1. Ballard Power Systems Inc. (BLDP): Engages in the design, development, manufacture, sale, and service of fuel cell products for motive and stationary power markets primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Germany. Market cap at $280.21M, most recent closing price at $2.82.
2. Plug Power Inc. (PLUG): an alternative energy technology provider, is engaged in the design, development, manufacture, and commercialization of fuel cell systems for the industrial off-road markets worldwide. Market cap at $310.52M, most recent closing price at $3.69.(Written by Chris Lau, a Kapitall contributor. All data sourced from Zacks Investment Research.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV