- First, consumer-facing customers, the largest industry concentration within logistics, comprised the largest share of leasing activity last year;
- Second, several sectors experienced strong growth, including electronics, housing, auto, and e-commerce; and
- Third, the paper highlights third party logistics (3PL) providers, who will be a source of growth going forward.
Prologis Research: Demand Growth Across Customer Industries
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts