SUNNYVALE, Calif., April 10, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Accuray Incorporated (Nasdaq:ARAY) announced today that it will report results for its third quarter of fiscal 2014, ended March 31, 2014 on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 after the market closes.
A conference call to review the results will begin at 1:30 p.m. PT/4:30 p.m. ET and will be hosted by Joshua H. Levine, president and chief executive officer, and Gregory Lichtwardt, executive vice president, operations and chief financial officer, both of Accuray.
The conference call dial-in numbers are 1-800-884-5695 (USA) or 1-617-786-2960 (International), Conference ID: 95722306. In addition, a dial-up replay of the conference call will be available beginning April 30, 2014 at 5:30 p.m. PT/8:30 p.m. ET and ending on May 6, 2014. The replay telephone number is 1-888-286-8010 (USA) or 1-617-801-6888 (International), Conference ID: 98614914.A live webcast of the call will also be available from the Investor Relations section of the company's website at http://www.accuray.com/investors . A webcast replay can be accessed on the website beginning Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at approximately 5:30 p.m. PT/8:30 p.m. ET. The replay will remain available until Accuray announces its results for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2014, ending June 30, 2014. About Accuray Accuray Incorporated (Nasdaq:ARAY) is a radiation oncology company that develops, manufactures and sells precise, innovative treatment solutions that set the standard of care with the aim of helping patients live longer, better lives. The Company's leading-edge technologies deliver the full range of radiation therapy and radiosurgery treatments. For more information, please visit www.accuray.com .
CONTACT: Lynn Pieper Investor Relations, Westwicke Partners +1 (415) 202-5678 email@example.com Media: Madelyn Homick Manager Communications, Accuray +1 (408) 789-4335 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV