Rubicon Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq:RBCN), a leading provider of sapphire substrates and products to the LED, semiconductor, and optical industries, will report financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014 on Thursday, May 1, 2014 after the market closes.
In conjunction with the earnings release, management will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. EDT (4:00 p.m. CDT) on May 1 to review the financial results. To participate in the conference call, please dial (888) 317-6016 toll-free, or (412) 317-6016 (international), at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the call.
The conference call will also be webcast live over the Internet and can be accessed at the company's investor web pages: http://ir.rubicontechnology.com/. The webcast will be archived on the site.
An audio replay of the call will be available approximately one hour after the conclusion of the call. The audio replay will remain available until 9:00 a.m. EDT (8:00 a.m. CDT) May 9, 2014 and can be accessed by dialing (877) 344-7529 toll-free, or (412) 317-0088 (international). Callers should reference conference ID 10044284#.About Rubicon Technology Rubicon Technology, Inc. is a vertically integrated advanced electronic materials provider specializing in monocrystalline sapphire for applications in light-emitting diodes (LEDs), optical systems and specialty electronic devices. Rubicon has an unmatched technology platform and expertise extending from the preparation of raw aluminum oxide through sapphire crystal growth and fabrication to large-diameter polished sapphire wafers and patterned sapphire substrates (PSS), enabling Rubicon to supply custom sapphire products with superior quality and precision. Further information is available at http://rubicontechnology.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV