NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Catamaran Corp.
(CTRX) are down 8.9% to $38.20.
Earlier today, Cleveland Research Company said Catamaran checks indicate client frustration with customer service and implementation issues.
The firm sees downside to 2014 estimates from higher expenses, system upgrades and potential to pay performance guarantees.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 10.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 36.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- CTRX's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.26 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.14, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- CATAMARAN CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, CATAMARAN CORP increased its bottom line by earning $1.27 versus $0.73 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.15 versus $1.27).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Health Care Providers & Services industry. The net income increased by 75.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $42.53 million to $74.41 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $139.57 million or 36.53% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CATAMARAN CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -26.65%.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: CTRX Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV