Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces that it is investigating potential claims on behalf of investors of SolarCity Corporation (“SolarCity” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:SCTY) concerning possible violations of federal securities laws. The investigation focuses on certain statements issued by SolarCity between March 6, 2013 and March 18, 2014, concerning the Company’s financial performance.
SolarCity designs, installs, and sells or leases, solar energy systems to government entities and residential and commercial customers in the United States. The investigation is related to allegations that during the foregoing period the Company was under pressure from investors to demonstrate the strength of its solar energy operations and failed to properly allocate expenses between the Company’s Solar Energy Systems Sales segment and its smaller Operating Leases segment, in order to hide the Sales segment’s ballooning expenses.
If you purchased SolarCity securities between March 6, 2013 and March 18, 2014, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Howard G. Smith, Esquire, of Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, 3070 Bristol Pike, Suite 112, Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020 by telephone at (215) 638-4847, Toll Free at (888) 638-4847, or by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV