Pandora (P) closed lower by 11%. Seymour likes the company but said he would not buy the stock until it was closer to $20. Grasso was a buyer near $25.
Yahoo! (YHOO) fell 4%. Grasso was a buyer at current levels because of the company's stake in Alibaba.
JPMorgan Chase (JPM) fell 7% this week and reported a weaker-than-expected earnings report on Friday. Jeffrey Harte, an analyst at Sandler O'Neill, has a buy rating on the stock with a $66 price target.He said the bank reported a disappointing quarter and could struggle in the short term. However, he said that its longer term prospects still look promising. He said Morgan Stanley (MS) is his top pick. Harte called Citigroup (C) attractive based on valuation. Seymour was a buyer of Citigroup. CNBC's biotech and pharmaceuticals reporter Meg Tirrell was a guest on the show. She said Biogen Idec (BIIB) and Vertex Pharmaceuticals (VRTX) are each down roughly 20% in the past month although each company has positive catalysts. BIIB will be introducing several new drugs this year while VRTX could shoot to $100 -- or drop to $40 -- based on the trial results of its potential $4 billion drug, Kalydeco. Kelly said investors should wait for the iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology ETF (IBB) to hold the $210 level before considering buying the exchange-traded fund. Seymour said Google (GOOG) Glass won't "move the needle" for the company. He said investors should consider buying the stock near its 200-day simple moving average because of its high growth and low valuation. For their final trades, Seymour was a buyer of Toyota Motors (TM) and Kelly was a buyer of Golar LNG Limited (GLNG). Grasso said to buy Yahoo! (YHOO).
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV