Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- It was a dramatic and nauseating week, Jim Cramer told his Mad Money viewers Friday as he laid out his game plan for next week's trading. Cramer said with the minefield that is earnings season upon us, investors should expect the volatility to continue.
Cramer said he'll be watching Citigroup (C) when it reports on Monday. No matter the results, the stock will likely get hammered since it offers no dividend protection.
Cramer noted the markets love McDonald's, even though Chipotle has the better business and better growth. Look for a battle to ensue over both Chipotle and Pepsico, he said, while GE may also see some selling as this stock is getting "tough to own."
Remember Microsoft?Does Twitter (TWTR) hold the key to the market? Cramer said back in the old days he was always asked for that one stock that seemed to determine which way the market was headed. When asked that same question earlier today, Cramer said his answer was Microsoft (MSFT).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV