TORONTO, April 10, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atrium Mortgage Investment Corporation (TSX:AI) ("Atrium") expects to release its financial results for the three-month period ended March 31, 2014 on Thursday, April 24, 2014.
Interested parties are invited to participate in a conference call with management on Monday, April 28, 2014 at 4:00 p.m. EDT. To participate or listen to the conference call live, please call 1 (866) 544-4631 or (416) 849-5571. For a replay of the conference call (available until May 12, 2014) please call 1 (866) 245-6755, Passcode 840785.
About AtriumCanada's Premier Non-Bank Lender™ Atrium is a non-bank provider of residential and commercial mortgages that lends in major urban centres in Canada where the stability and liquidity of real estate are high. Atrium's objectives are to provide its shareholders with stable and secure dividends and preserve shareholders' equity by lending within conservative risk parameters. Atrium is a Mortgage Investment Corporation (MIC) as defined in Section 130.1(6) of the Canada Income Tax Act (ITA). Accordingly, Atrium is not taxed on income provided that its taxable income is paid to its shareholders in the form of dividends within 90 days after December 31 each year. Such dividends are generally treated by shareholders as interest income, so that each shareholder is in the same position as if the mortgage investments made by the company had been made directly by the shareholder. For further information, please refer to regulatory filings available at www.sedar.com or Atrium's website at www.atriummic.com .
CONTACT: For further information, please contact Robert G. Goodall President and Chief Executive Officer Jeffrey D. Sherman Chief Financial Officer (416) 607-4200 firstname.lastname@example.org www.atriummic.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV