Do you think Microsoft will rise to the challenge of voice service integration? Use the list below to start your own analysis.
1. Microsoft Corporation ( MSFT ): Develops, licenses, and supports a range of software products and services for various computing devices worldwide. Market cap at $313.81B, most recent closing price at $37.69.
2. Apple Inc. ( AAPL ): Designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers, mobile communication and media devices, and portable digital music players, as well as sells related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications worldwide. Market cap at $472.72B, most recent closing price at $527.55.3. Google Inc. ( GOOG ): Google is the world's most popular search engine. Market cap at $405.99B, most recent closing price at $1212.51. 4. Nuance Communications, Inc. ( NUAN ): Provides voice and language solutions for businesses and consumers worldwide. Market cap at $4.82B, most recent closing price at $15.30. Written by Chris Lau, a Kapitall contributor.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts