NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- This just in ...
(P) has sent a survey to at least some Pandora One subscribers asking for feedback and hinting at even more changes to the streaming service's ad-free subscription option.
Pandora recently dropped the $36 annual option, moving to a $3.99 per month model for new subscribers, which upped the yearly cost of a Pandora One subscription to $48 ($47.88). Existing Pandora One subscribers will move to the new, higher-priced model upon their renewal date (thus the survey, which I personally received because I am an existing subscriber) to see what type of billing (monthly or yearly) is more palatable or if the price hike is a dealbreaker (or not).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV