SEATTLE, April 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) today announced that its financial results for the first quarter 2014 will be released after the market close on May 5, 2014. Tableau Software will host a conference call to discuss the results at 2:00pm PT ( 5:00pm ET) on the same day.
Dial-in information for the call and a live webcast will be available at http://investors.tableausoftware.com. An audio replay will be available for three days following the conclusion of the call. The replay will also be available as a webcast on Tableau's Investor Relations website.
About TableauTableau Software (NYSE: DATA) helps people see and understand data. Tableau helps anyone quickly analyze, visualize and share information. More than 17,000 customer accounts get rapid results with Tableau in the office and on-the-go. And tens of thousands of people use Tableau Public to share data in their blogs and websites. See how Tableau can help you by downloading the free trial at www.tableausoftware.com/trial.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV