Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) numbers were cut at J.P. Morgan. Twelve-month price target is now $75. Estimates were also reduced, given margin pressure, J.P. Morgan said. Neutral rating.
Bed Bath & Beyond 12-month price target was cut at Barclays to $80. Lower-than-expected fourth-quarter numbers and ongoing deterioation of gross margins, Barclays said.
Charles River Laboratories (CRL) 12-month price target was increased to $73 at Jefferies. Earnings estimates were also increased. Outsourced R&D spending is expected to grow with biotech funding contributing, Jefferies said. Buy rating.
Covance (CVD) 12-month price target was raised to $117 at Jefferies. Driven by exposure to biotech and early development, Jefferies said. Buy rating.Delphi (DLPH) 12-month price target was raised at Barclays to $82. Driven by exposure to secular growth and margin moats, Barclays said. MSC Industrial Direct (MSM) 12-month price target was increased at UBS to $93. Beat on margins despite weather and improving operating improvement, UBS said. Neutral rating. Constellation Brands (STZ) numbers were boosted at Societe Generale. Twelve-month price target is now $77. Estimates were also increased, given higher growth in the beer business, Societe Generale said. Sell rating. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV