NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
Apple (AAPL) was initiated with a buy rating at Deutsche Bank. Twelve-month price target is $650. Company is positioned well for the next generation of IT, Deutsche Bank said.
AmerisourceBergen (ABC) was upgraded at FBR Capital Markets to outperform. Twelve-month price target is $75. Stock has pulled back 10% over the past three months, FBR Capital Markets said.
Alkermes (ALKS) was upgraded at Mizuho to buy from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $61. Stock is attractive, following recent weakness, Mizuho said.Cabot (COG) was downgraded at Stifel Nicolaus to hold from buy. Company will likely miss 2014 cash flow expectations, Stifel Nicolaus said. See fair value between $36 and $38, Stifel Nicolaus said. CF Capital (CF) was downgraded at Barclays to equal-weight from overweight. Valuation call with near-term upside limited, Barclays said. Twelve-month price target is $267. (DXCM) was upgraded at Sterne Agee to buy from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $50. Superior CGM technology will continue to drive strong revenue growth, Sterne Agee said. El Paso Pipeline Partners (EPB) initiated at UBS with a neutral rating. Recontracting will create some headwinds for the partnership, UBS said. Twelve-month price target is $32. Facebook (FB) was upgraded at Pivotal Research to hold from buy. Twelve-month price target is $72. Company can generate sustained growth in the future, Pivotal said. IBM (IBM) was initiated with a hold rating at Deutsche Bank. Twelve-month price target is $200. Virtualization continues to change the spending landscape, Deutsche Bank said. Imperva (IMPV) was downgraded at Oppenheimer to perform from outperform. Twelve-month price target is $65. Company is seeing increased competition and weakness in the U.S., Oppenheimer said. (MG) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV