- The Company has included non-GAAP performance measures on an attributable basis (Goldcorp share) throughout this document. Attributable performance measures include the Company's mining operations and projects and the Company's share from Alumbrera and Pueblo Viejo. The Company believes that disclosing certain performance measures on an attributable basis is a more accurate measurement of the Company's operating and economic performance and reflects the Company's view of its core mining operations. The Company believes that, in addition to conventional measures prepared in accordance with GAAP, the Company and certain investors use this information to evaluate the Company's performance and ability to generate cash flow. However these performance measures do not have any standardized meaning. Accordingly, it is intended to provide additional information and should not be considered in isolation or as a substitute for measures of performance prepared in accordance with GAAP. The amounts disclosed also include the results of the Company's discontinued operation, Marigold.
- The Company has included all-in sustaining cash cost per gold ounce as a non-GAAP performance measure that the Company believes more fully defines the total costs associated with producing gold. All-in sustaining costs include by-product cash costs, sustaining capital expenditures, corporate administrative expense, exploration and evaluation costs and reclamation cost accretion. As the measure seeks to reflect the full cost of gold production from current operations, new project capital is not included in the calculation. Accordingly, it is intended to provide additional information and should not be considered in isolation or as a substitute for measures of performance prepared in accordance with GAAP. The Company reports this measure on a sales basis.
Goldcorp Holds Investor Day; Announces First Quarter 2014 Gold Production
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.