BEIJING, April 9, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:VNET) ("21Vianet" or the "Company"), the largest carrier-neutral Internet data center services provider in China, today announced that it has filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2013 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 9, 2014. The annual report can be accessed on 21Vianet's investor relations website at http://ir.21vianet.com/. The Company will provide hardcopies of the annual report containing its audited consolidated financial statements, free of charge, to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request.
21Vianet Group, Inc. is the largest carrier-neutral internet data center services provider in China. 21Vianet provides hosting and related services, managed network services, cloud infrastructure services, and content delivery network services, improving the reliability, security and speed of its customers' internet infrastructure. Customers may locate their servers and networking equipment in 21Vianet's data centers and connect to China's internet backbone through 21Vianet's extensive fiber optic network. In addition, 21Vianet's proprietary smart routing technology enables customers' data to be delivered across the internet in a faster and more reliable manner. 21Vianet operates in 44 cities throughout China, servicing a diversified and loyal base of more than 2,000 customers that span many industries ranging from internet companies to government entities and blue-chip enterprises to small- to mid-sized enterprises.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: 21Vianet Group, Inc. Eric Chu, CFA +1 (908) 707 2062 IR@21Vianet.com Joseph Cheng +86 10 8456 2121 IR@21Vianet.com ICR, Inc. Jeremy Peruski +1 (646) 405-4922 IR@21Vianet.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV