Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances Inc. (ULTA): Today's Featured Specialty Retail Winner
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances (ULTA) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances rose $1.21 (1.3%) to $97.08 on light volume. Throughout the day, 821,126 shares of Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,369,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $95.28-$98.43 after having opened the day at $96.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $95.87. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Zagg (ZAGG), up 6.5%, Barnes & Noble (BKS), up 5.8%, KAR Auction Services (KAR), up 4.5% and West Marine (WMAR), up 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV