PITTSBURGH, April 9, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DynaVox Systems, LLC, the leading provider of speech-generating solutions and symbol-adapted special education software that assists individuals with overcoming their speech, language and learning challenges, announces the launch of DynaVox Compass for Professionals. Free for all ASHA-certified speech language pathologists (SLPs), DynaVox Compass for Professionals combines the powerful DynaVox Compass app with a training and support program designed specifically for SLPs.
"DynaVox Compass for Professionals gives SLPs free access to the DynaVox Compass app to use on their own iPad or Windows tablet, along with a comprehensive set of training and support tools, to help them better evaluate and serve their clients," said Bob Cunningham, Chief Strategy and Clinical Officer of DynaVox Systems, LLC. "We are excited to be able to offer professionals the most flexible and accessible speech generating software available."
DynaVox Compass for Professionals provides SLPs with a complete ecosystem of tools for their patients that have complex communication needs, including:
- The DynaVox Compass app, the most comprehensive augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) app on the market;
- A wide variety of content options, including the popular WordPower ® and Gateway © pagesets;
- All of the custom content designed for the DynaVox T10 and the DynaVox Compass app;
- The ability to optimize such content based on an individual's condition, skills and needs;
- A sweeping set of tools including DynaVox's core word strategy – known as Core – as well as Topics, Quickfires, Whiteboard, Rating Scale, Scripts, Behaviors Supports and more; and
- Use of the myDynaVox sharing site, making it easy for SLPs to work and share content with their patients, and communicate with their peers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV