Regions Bank (NYSE: RF) today announced that Joe Erwin, problem asset management team leader in West Palm Beach, Fla., is the April 2014 recipient of the Regions Bank Better Life Award. The Better Life Award is the top honor given to a Regions associate for outstanding dedication and job performance, as well as exemplary involvement and commitment to the community.
Joe Erwin, problem asset management team leader in West Palm Beach, Fla., received the April 2014 Regions Bank Better Life Award (Photo: Business Wire)
In addition to the recognition, Regions donates $1,000 in the name of the recipient to a charity of the winner’s choice; Erwin has chosen Royal Palm School of Lantana, Fla., where his wife teaches special needs children. A video profile of Erwin is available on the Regions Financial YouTube channel.
Erwin joined Regions in 2003. His team works with customers who are behind on payments to the bank and often face losing their business or all that they own.
“We do the best we can to help our customers ultimately survive tough times,” said Erwin. “We take great pride in giving them time and seeing their business turn around.”Erwin leads associates in the same fair and courteous way he deals with customers. “Joe is extremely supportive of others and willing to assist,” said Steve Nivet, Regions’ South Florida area president. “The benefit of being hands-on is that Joe is coaching and building stronger bankers while creating better outcomes for his team, our stakeholders and customers. What he does each day truly makes life better, and we’re so proud to see him receive this special recognition.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV