USA Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: USAT), (“USAT”), a leader of wireless, cashless payment and M2M telemetry solutions for small-ticket, self-serve retailing industries with over 6,000 customers, intends to redefine one-stop cashless payment services by showcasing a myriad of products and services at the 2014 NAMA OneShow to be held at the McCormick Place, LakeSide Center in Chicago from April 8-11, 2014.
USAT invites show attendees to visit Booth #763 for a glimpse into the future of cashless payment services in self-serve retail, including the growing web of interlinked products, services and consultative support marketed under the ePort Connect® platform. Learn more about:
- Micro-market Services: USAT is making it easier to optimize cashless in today’s complex food and refreshment service businesses by linking ePort Connect to a growing list of supported micro-market providers such as Revive Self Checkout and Breakroom Provisions. In addition, ePort Connect has recently been upgraded to give consumers the opportunity to replenish their MORE. account with either cash or credit at either of these supported micro-market kiosks.
- Introducing - MORE. Consumer App with eBeacon TM Mobile Payment Powered by Bluetooth Low Energy “BLE” Technology. Designed for participants of USAT’s loyalty and prepaid program, MORE. , the consumer app would target the growing population of consumers that never leave their phone behind. Using BLE technology, the mobile app would include bidirectional information exchange, which would enable consumers to make a purchase without swiping or tapping their smartphone, and operators could push offers straight to the consumers’ smartphones. Demonstrations will showcase how consumers could identify participating locations, customize offers and track their MORE. rewards. Click here to view video.
- Integrated Payment Services: An evolution of USAT’s comprehensive ePort Connect service, USAT’s recently announced Integrated Payment Services gives operators the ability to support multiple aspects of their business—from vending to micro-market to other POS technologies—under the ePort Connect umbrella. With USAT as their single payment service provider, USAT believes that customers would have the opportunity to realize a host of new operational benefits including the ability to leverage processing rates and other merchant account efficiencies. Further adding to the benefits, vending operators would have the ability to expand Integrated Payment Services to MORE ., USAT’s loyalty and prepaid program, for a consistent consumer experience.
- Security, Tokenization: USAT will highlight enhancements to its ePort Connect service platform such as tokenization, which has become recognized as an effective way to increase security of credit card transactions. USAT customers can also use the activity associated with ‘token’ identifiers to track certain consumer trends, such as quantity and frequency of certain consumers’ purchases.
- Payment Innovation: USAT will display an add-on option for EMV, making this a cost-effective solution for EMV migration. Vending operators can also learn about other potential forms of payment acceptance that could continue to revolutionize the industry such as NFC and USAT’s eBeacon incorporated into its MORE. consumer app.
“USAT’s presence at the NAMA OneShow this year is about helping our customers recognize the inherent power of their connected, cashless payment platform supported by ePort Connect,” said Stephen P. Herbert, USAT’s chairman and chief executive officer. “Whether a vending operator desires a loyalty program, eBeacon mobile payment for consumers or the ability to consolidate payment processors under the ePort Connect umbrella, we are flexing the agility of what we believe to be our unique 'one-stop service model' to stretch the boundaries of cashless payment services in the vending marketplace.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV