- Micro-market Services: USAT is making it easier to optimize cashless in today’s complex food and refreshment service businesses by linking ePort Connect to a growing list of supported micro-market providers such as Revive Self Checkout and Breakroom Provisions. In addition, ePort Connect has recently been upgraded to give consumers the opportunity to replenish their MORE. account with either cash or credit at either of these supported micro-market kiosks.
- Introducing - MORE. Consumer App with eBeacon TM Mobile Payment Powered by Bluetooth Low Energy “BLE” Technology. Designed for participants of USAT’s loyalty and prepaid program, MORE. , the consumer app would target the growing population of consumers that never leave their phone behind. Using BLE technology, the mobile app would include bidirectional information exchange, which would enable consumers to make a purchase without swiping or tapping their smartphone, and operators could push offers straight to the consumers’ smartphones. Demonstrations will showcase how consumers could identify participating locations, customize offers and track their MORE. rewards. Click here to view video.
- Integrated Payment Services: An evolution of USAT’s comprehensive ePort Connect service, USAT’s recently announced Integrated Payment Services gives operators the ability to support multiple aspects of their business—from vending to micro-market to other POS technologies—under the ePort Connect umbrella. With USAT as their single payment service provider, USAT believes that customers would have the opportunity to realize a host of new operational benefits including the ability to leverage processing rates and other merchant account efficiencies. Further adding to the benefits, vending operators would have the ability to expand Integrated Payment Services to MORE ., USAT’s loyalty and prepaid program, for a consistent consumer experience.
- Security, Tokenization: USAT will highlight enhancements to its ePort Connect service platform such as tokenization, which has become recognized as an effective way to increase security of credit card transactions. USAT customers can also use the activity associated with ‘token’ identifiers to track certain consumer trends, such as quantity and frequency of certain consumers’ purchases.
- Payment Innovation: USAT will display an add-on option for EMV, making this a cost-effective solution for EMV migration. Vending operators can also learn about other potential forms of payment acceptance that could continue to revolutionize the industry such as NFC and USAT’s eBeacon incorporated into its MORE. consumer app.
USA Technologies Redefines One-Stop Cashless Payment Services For Self-Serve Retail At 2014 NAMA OneShow
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.