Papa John’s International (NASDAQ: PZZA) announced its Franchisees of the Year during its recent annual operators conference in Orlando. The winners are:
- 351 Dough, LLC, Ark.: Domestic Franchisee of the Year (1-3 restaurants): Timothy A. Redden, Franchisee
- PJ Operations North, N.D. and Minn.: Domestic Franchisee of the Year (4-10 restaurants): Tom Wylie, Franchisee
- PJ Hawaii, Hawaii: Domestic Franchisee of the Year (11 or more restaurants): Quan Nguyen, President and Operating Partner
- International Small Franchisee of the Year Winner: PJA, LLC, Azerbaijan: Kamran Aliyev and Murad Melikov, Franchisees
- International Large Franchisee of the Year Winner: Corporacion Peruana de Restaurantes, SA, Peru: Alejandro Ponce, CEO
“Each winner does an outstanding job delivering on our ‘Better Ingredients. Better Pizza.’ brand promise every day,” said John Schnatter, Papa John’s founder, chairman and CEO. “These franchisees are excellent role models for the entire Papa John’s system, and it is an honor to recognize their efforts.”
Each winner was honored with a $20,000 cash award and a crystal replica of a Papa John’s restaurant. The winners were selected for exemplifying Papa John’s commitment to serving a superior-quality pizza, world-class customer service and outstanding community involvement.
“We are pleased to honor these dedicated franchisees who have excelled at the fundamentals and have had a positive impact on their local communities,” said Steve Ritchie, Papa John’s senior vice president, global operations. “I’m proud of each of these franchisees and their team members, and thank them for their continued dedication to the Papa John’s brand.”Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Papa John’s International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) is the world’s third largest pizza delivery company. For 12 of the past 14 years, consumers have rated Papa John’s No. 1 in customer satisfaction among all national pizza chains in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). Papa John’s is the Official Pizza Sponsor of the National Football League and Super Bowl XLVIII. For more information about the company or to order pizza online, visit Papa John’s at www.papajohns.com, visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PapaJohns, or on Twitter at http://twitter.com/PapaJohns.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts