On 4/11/14, Crown Castle International Corp's 4.50% Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock, Series A (CCI.PRA) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $1.125, payable on 5/1/14. As a percentage of CCI.PRA's recent share price of $101.80, this dividend works out to approximately 1.11%, so look for shares of CCI.PRA to trade 1.11% lower — all else being equal — when CCI.PRA shares open for trading on 4/11/14. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 4.42%, which compares to an average yield of 5.81% in the "Communications Services" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, CCI.PRA was trading at a 1.84% premium to its liquidation preference amount. It should be noted that the preferred shares are convertible, with a conversion ratio of 1.0811 to 1.3513. The chart below shows the one year performance of CCI.PRA shares, versus CCI:
Below is a dividend history chart for CCI.PRA, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $1.125 on Crown Castle International Corp's 4.50% Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock, Series A:
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, Crown Castle International Corp (CCI) makes up 4.69% of the iShares Real Estate 50 ETF (FTY) which is trading lower by about 0.5% on the day Wednesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV