ENGLEWOOD, Colo., April 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In an effort to continue expanding across Montana, Allstate will appoint four new agency owners in Montana this year and will offer payments to people referring qualified candidates.
The expansion effort is expected to create at least 12 jobs in Montana, including support staff. Each new agency owner is required to have at least two support staff to help make sure customers are treated with efficiency and courtesy.
While people with all previous job experiences are welcome to apply, people with sales, customer-service and management experience are encouraged to consider the Exclusive Agent Opportunity.
"With the marketplace as strong as it is, and Allstate investing in the state, the Exclusive Agent opportunity is a fantastic next career for individuals who want to own and operate their own business in
Gary Chitwood, Allstate's West Central Region's Strategic Deployment Leader. "Our local field sales leader and recruiters are seeking professionals with financial or sales backgrounds, who are dedicated to customer service and want the support of the Allstate brand and team behind their new business venture."
"Allstate is unique among all other insurers because its agents own the economic interest in their business," continued Chitwood. "Allstate agents can sell the economic interest in their agency. No other branded insurer has this option."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV