3 Stocks Dragging In The Food & Beverage Industry
2. As of noon trading, Constellation Brands ( STZ) is down $1.89 (-2.3%) to $79.59 on heavy volume. Thus far, 4.2 million shares of Constellation Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $77.66-$85.40 after having opened the day at $84.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.48. Constellation Brands, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, produces and markets beverage alcohol. Constellation Brands has a market cap of $13.5 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. Shares are up 15.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Constellation Brands a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Constellation Brands as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels, solid stock price performance and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Constellation Brands Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts